Saturday 16 October 2010

Die Cut Magic

Thanks go to Eileen and her blog for this idea using Spellbinders Fleur de Lis pendants. I shaded the backgrounds using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Milled Lavender and the grasses were also stamped onto Spellbinders Diamond Nestabilities with Marvy Heritage ink in Lavender Fields. The lavender pearls and ribbons from my stash.
I ended up with the muscles of a lumberjack after cutting the many shapes through my old Wizard but it's still quite an easy card to do. Thanks, Eileen.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelodrama,

    Found you from comments left on Eileen's blog. You have made some lovely cards. I've only recently started blogging, December 2010 so still pretty new, but I'm enjoying it. Pop over to my blog when you get 5 mins.

    Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I follow Eileen's blog but I don't remember seeing this use of the die. Found you from comments on Particraft blog. Your cards are beautiful, please post some more. Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela .... thanks for the link... I really love this card and the soft colours you have used ... As you say, the design is easy to follow but the die is a Bu%%er to cut out sometimes .... I spray my card with a light mist of water along with a hint of washing up liquid added to it .... it helps xxx

    ReplyDelete